Business Analysis takes a pragmatic, face-to-face approach, performing research and analysis through observation, interviews, design workshops and focus groups. This kind of adaptive, business-focused method coupled with project management and a strong development team ensures customer satisfaction and project success.
- Highly-trained and talented people who work effectively with both business and IT
- A thorough understanding of project business objective
- Expert management of system requirements
- Innovative and adaptive approaches to system analysis
- A combination of discipline and flexibility to handle requirements changes
- A strategic and tactical understanding of business value
- Enterprise business architecture that drives technical strategy and solutions
We provides expert Business Analysts who are equipped with the right business acumen to understand objectives at the highest level in order to elicit and create the requirements for the successful development of a software solution.
Our consultants work closely with all project stakeholders, conducting on-site studies to map and prioritize the capabilities of your enterprise as well as to chart its flow of information. They also lead in-depth focus groups with business users to understand how their internal systems can better suit their needs for efficiency.
- Elicit requirements gathering through interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
- Utilize our customers own experience for enterprise-wide requirements definition and identification of management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.